Foundation President Rich Lechleiter received the 2017 Philanthropist of the Year by the Association of Fundraising Professionals. On November 17, also known as National Philanthropy Day, Mr. Lechleiter was honored at a luncheon held at the Galt House Hotel in downtown Louisville.
This award recognizes an individual with a proven record of exceptional generosity who, through direct financial support to charities in Greater Louisville and southern Indiana, demonstrates outstanding civic and charitable responsibility, and whose generosity encourages others to take on philanthropic leadership roles on local, national and international levels.
Mr. Lechleiter remarked, “I am so blessed to serve in my role at the Catholic Education Foundation, and I hope to continue to expand its impact for years to come. In addition, I am quite humbled to follow the amazing honorees who have preceded me. It is only through God’s grace and the wonderful support of my extended family that I’m able to work for our Catholic school families who need us the most.”
- CATHOLIC EDUCATION FOUNDATION LAUNCHES ANNUAL FUND APPEAL
- CATHOLIC EDUCATION FOUNDATION CANCELS SALUTE TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL ALUMNI DINNER EVENT
- ARCHBISHOP KURTZ AND FOUNDATION PRESIDENT RICH LECHLEITER WERE HOSTED BY WAVE-3’s JOHN RAMSEY
- CATHOLIC EDUCATION FOUNDATION TO HOST 30th ANNIVERSARY SALUTE TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL ALUMNI DINNER EVENT
- HINKEBEIN FAMILY BUSINESS LAUNCHES NEW ENDOWMENT FUND